When making a decision about the right school to send your children to, the Catholic schools offer a number of advantages. Catholic schools are believed to be successful due to their increased academic demands along with offering community support that is stronger, and they give attention that is more personal to each student.
Below are a few of the benefits of choosing our Catholic school:
– Catholic schools always emphasize academic rigor, self-discipline, high-moral standards and faith.
– Our school is focused on developing whole people in the way of challenging all our students to reach their God-given and full potential.
– The Catholic schools also have a commitment to preparing moral and spiritual leaders in association with the future of the Church along with society.
– Our Catholic school offers every student a supportive, safe and welcoming environment.
– Our Catholic school offers classrooms that are very conducive to learning. Every classroom was built with care and maintained regularly. Thanks to Lake Worth door repair service of RC Windows and Doors making sure that all our classrooms are always in perfect condition.
About The Catholic Advantage
The Catholic schools are described as sacramental where students are regularly given opportunities to meet Christ through Reconciliation, Eucharist along with one another. The students are reminded constantly about Christ and his presence in the Blood and Body that are received at Mass.
Catholic schools are also ecclesial in the way that they are able to embody the more successful and effective efforts in educating children within the faith along with preparing these individuals to become faithful and responsible citizens for Christian action and witness. Taking teachings about the Gospel beyond walls of the school and living these is a goal for each student.
Each catholic school teaches life vision and wisdom in association to the faith. They also interweave faith and reason through different subject matter, which helps the students to form the Christian vision about the world. The curriculums are not only taught to attain knowledge but will also help students on their journey for the search of truth. Through their studies, students are given the opportunity explore mysteries linked to God and a way to realize their calling to live out the Catholic faith within the challenging and imperfect world that we live in.
These schools are also focused on helping the students to gain an understanding for justice in the world. In the way of living out the Catholic faith we are unable to ignore the callings of the Holy Spirit to transform our world into a place that is just for everyone. Working towards justice has power to change hearts and to create heaven while on earth. The teachers in our catholic school have a calling to help the students to understand that along with learning comes an obligation to apply teachings about their faith when they use this knowledge within their everyday lives.
This becomes possible for the students when they are able to see these practices modeled on a regular basis from adults that are around them. This is made possible by seeing their teachers living a “faith-filled” life.
Every catholic school is in recognition about the holiness linked to the covenant between the school and the parents. Our schools know that cultivating Catholic faith in children is the “labor of love” on part of the school, parents and the parish.