School History

Small history

The school Sainte Croisine is a Catholic private school under contract of association with the State. 

Our school was inaugurated on November 4, 1925. His name was chosen in memory of Monseigneur Légasse’s mother named Croisine.

An extension of the building made in 1965 houses a theater room, a large covered courtyard, the computer room and the BCD (Library and Documentation Center).

The classroom portion of the school was completely renovated in 2000.